PKT-Hyperion v2.1 mod by mui4tler

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,521 times. The last Post () by snuggles.

• how do you load this using rear usb and not through spark e2uploader

like this mate

1. make sure you have a usb stick with is clean ( formatted )

2. download your favorite image

3. when you have your image make a new folder on your usb stick called enigma2 and place the 2 files you download and put them in the enigma2 folder witch is on your stick

4. now turn the receiver off at the back and insert the usb stick into the rear of the receiver.

5. press and hold the ok button on the front of the receiver and turn it on at the back with your finger still holding down ok.

6. when you see FORC displayed on the receiver , release your finger from the ok button then press down, then right, then ok

7. if everything is ok you should see the receiver display flashing u ld

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• Problem solved.

I used dreambox edit to edit my channels the way I want them.

I have not used the image since I installed it been using spark side as other half keep moaning , what is the best version of oscam to use as I have not downloaded any yet I have a cline and how do I put my cline into oscam

• thanks installed great now to configure it looks like fun we will see

cheers

wwe

• Here is a strange one, I am using the stock oscam that came with the image ie oscam_ymod I have loaded my oscam server file that I know works with other images for this sat box I can see the ecm working away but I am not clearing any channels also I have loaded mgcamd_135 and updated the cccamd file that I know works and once again I see the ecm working but picture I have pressed re/start green button and yellow is enabled using EMU manager v1.1.7

any help cheers wwe

• Here is a strange one, I am using the stock oscam that came with the image ie oscam_ymod I have loaded my oscam server file that I know works with other images for this sat box I can see the ecm working away but I am not clearing any channels also I have loaded mgcamd_135 and updated the cccamd file that I know works and once again I see the ecm working but picture I have pressed re/start green button and yellow is enabled using EMU manager v1.1.7

any help cheers wwe

Sorted I down load the emulation pack over written everything and it started first time

sweet cheers

• working my way through this slowly I now have an issue with crossEPG I have installed it from plugins download I have set it up but when I try to download it says cannot open crossepg database

any ideas

cheers

wwe

• 500 gig hdd what is thr format staus for this fat 32 I want to be able to record for long periods

hi bud, what your better doing is booting into spark with your hdd connected, go into settings then hdd settings, partition manager then delete all partitions and make a new one ( type ex3 ) with gives you an unlimited record time

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• hi bud, what your better doing is booting into spark with your hdd connected, go into settings then hdd settings, partition manager then delete all partitions and make a new one ( type ex3 ) with gives you an unlimited record time

ok I will give that a go and let you know how I got on
    cheers

• ok I will give that a go and let you know how I got on
    cheers

all sorted on hdd front but im having major issues with twin tuner setup, my set up is as follows

Tuner 1 ABCD DiSEqC A = 13 B = 19.2 C = 28.2 C = 7 west works great until I connect the other tuner as follows
    Tuner 2 AB DiSEqC A = 28.2 B = 7 west

Box slows down now really slow, only one tuner works but only when I switch off tuner 2 tuner 1 will work. I have tried rebooting several times. Is there some other setting I must do to get this to work, all I want is a twin tuner box that will record and watch the box I have is GI Avatar 2

any help please this should work

cheers

wwe

• hI m8,
    if its only got 28e on it may be easiest to download settings lists ie Catseye and install via DB edit or something similar.

regards

I loaded catseye settings lists for my tuner setup but only 28.2 was available in the tuner config normally you can choose from all of them

any ideas

cheers

wwe

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!