Spark+oscam: does not recover from scambled channel

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,588 times. The last Post () by rami.

• I have this issue with amiko alien 8900, works very well in spark mode but when there is a net fail, even for seconds, that channel goes to "scramble channel" and i have to do one of this things:

1. restart oscam

2. change to a different channel (all of them work except the one where happens the net fail)

I thougt the is a problem with bad ECMs put this on my reader "dropbadcws = 1" but with same results, here is my config:
    [reader]
    reconnecttimeout = 5
    label = remote
    protocol = cccam
    device = server,port
    account = user,pass
    group = 1
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 0
    blockemm-unknown = 0
    caid = 0100
    cccversion = 2.1.4
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    au = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1
    saveemm-g = 1
    dropbadcws = 1

Maybe change something in oscam.config or oscam.dvbapi anyone has this problem?

I'm current on tests, if i discover i post here

thanks in advance

damian2004

• Glad you got it sorted. I had a problem with spark/oscam not accepting line and when it did it was dropping connection. I eventually switched to enigma2 and used oscam from there and that worked for me really well and layout i thought was better in enigma 2.

• hi if you want i can help you via teamvieuwer to setup your oscam . send me pm

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!