CCcam 2.2.1 going off

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,449 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi I'm running vix 2.1 for duo and have installed CCcam 2.2.1
    I press green button to start CCcam 2.2.1 which works perfect.
    but if I put it to deep standby or turn the power off at the mains and turn back on
    it goes off completely.
    anyone know how to stop it going off
    I have also tried pessing blue button to enable at startup, but that does not work either.
    so if I set it to record on timer then put it on deep standby it will not record anything.
    I was running vix 2.0 before this image and when I put it in deep standby or turned off at mains CCam 2.2.1 will still be running fine when turned back on.
    can anyone help me please

• Thanks master G for your quick reply mate

I have tried the blackhole 1.4.6 but much prefer the look of the epg on the vix 2.1, where you can see now and next all together
    fingers cross haven'nt had the green screen of death yet like I use to get on the vix 2.0
    have you got a link for the cam pack which will work for the vix images please so I can try them.
    cam 2.2.1 I used was take from your backup copy of vix 2.0

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!