channel sorting

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 569 times. The last Post () by huester.

• Hi
    I am running ten below open vix backup and what a great backup it is. Yesterday I spent some time moving all channels round so that it was easy for the boss to use. Got it all set up but when I come to use it today they have all reverted back. I used the onscreen channel editor to do this. I wonder if this is generally a bug in Enigma because I had exactly the same situation in my Alien 2. I found this to be a bit clunky as well because I could only move 1 channel at a time. I will have a go at doing it through DB edit, but just wondered if I was doing something wrong. Love this receiver BTW

• Alien2 and Solo2 are two completely different animals m8..
    I would think it is more likely that you have scheduled AutoBouquetsMaker or something like that..
    If you have made a fav's bouquet, be sure to keep this bouquet when updating bouquets..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• yes m8. Just had that thought so the autobouquets maker will overide any change that I make to standard bouquets. So how would I make a favourites list. I realise that the Alien is a totally different beast ( not in the same league ). , but the reason I mentioned it was because I had exactly the same situation, and that rec is not connected to the internet. it has been relegated to the kitchen but the lists still reverted back. Not really that important. just curious

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!