Engineer Khan's Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark 7111 - 15-09-2013

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,434 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Mates:
    Here is my latest backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark 7111 Receivers. It is based upon OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image dated 14 April 2013.

Features:
    It's main features include:
    1. Sateliite XML file include all satellites between 50 West to 140 East. Ku band and C Band on same position are included as separate satellites.
    2. Softcams, including CCcam, Mgcamd, Oscam v18 t46, Camd3, Wiccard installed. DigiTurk at 7 East OK with Oscam v18 t46.
    3. Plugins, including TSMedia 3.91, MediaPortal 4.8.0, MyTubePlayer, CoolTV Guide 6.4.0, DD Subtitle Player 3.27, HDD Manager installed. Recording on USB HDD possible using HDD Manager plugin. Many more plugins may be installed from built-in server.
    4. New boot logo added. "Magic" and "nBlack51" skins installed, more can be installed from built-in server. Keymap used is "Amiko" but it may be changed to "E2 Default" by going to Menu>Setup>Key Map.

How to install:
    It should be installed using Spark plugin "e2_upgrade".

FTP Login details:
    User: root
    Password: root

Here are few screenshots to give overview of this Image:

Boot Logo:

Infobar:

Bouquets View:

Channel List View:

Menu:

Blue Panel:

Alternate Softcam Manager:

GigiTurk OK on Oscam:

Plugins 1:

Plugins 2:

TSMedia 3.91:

MediaPortal 4.8.0:

CoolTV Guide 6.4.0:

DD Subtitle Player 3.27:

https://hotfile.com/dl/2466466…k7111-21-09-2013.rar.html

File password: engineerkhan15

• ill try it now as well mate

I cant even get it to install just unzipped it to usb drive and i have enigma2 folder but it uploads half way and then stops.

• How to install:
    It should be installed using Spark plugin "e2_upgrade".

Meaning boot into spark, once loaded, Menu - plugins - scroll down to e2upgrade and you should have your usb stick inserted and browse to your usb engima2 folder and press select, once done, boot back into E2.

I cant even get it to install just unzipped it to usb drive and i have enigma2 folder but it uploads half way and then stops.

• Mates,
    Here is a little update to my backup.

Improvements:

1. It is possible now to grab screenshots with video. You may use WebIF or some Android tool like Vu+ Player or Dreamdroid to grab screenshots. Earlier, screenshots with OSD only were possible to grab.
    2. Picons for HotBird, DishTV SD (95.0E) and FTA channels of Asiasat 3S (105.05E) added.
    3. Skin dTV-Reloaded HD with softcam info added.

Download here:

Engineer Khans Backup OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark7111-21-09-2013.rar

File Password: engineerkhan15

• can u test it the satelite hotbird, the risiever crashes in the rai 1,2,3

unfortunally i must confest, yt still greens...

thanx anyway i prefer ur backup the most.

peace brother.

I don't invite this sh!t, It just comes to me. I run, It runs after me...

• buc61b
    Yes, I have checked, it crashed at Rai 1, 2, 3. Can you tell me, did it appeared only in this update or it was also present in the backup of 15 September and 31 July? But, thanks for pointing out the problem, I will certainly try to remove this error in the next update.
    Regarding YT, in fact the main hurdle in resolving this issue is that in my country YT is blocked So I cannot test myself by playing YT videos. Can you help me out by testing another backup with youtube only (no TSMedia and MediaPortal installed)? I will send you the link through PM and you test that image and then let me know the result later on, through PM.
    Regards,
    mtahirghauri

• buc61b
    Yes, I have checked, it crashed at Rai 1, 2, 3. Can you tell me, did it appeared only in this update or it was also present in the backup of 15 September and 31 July? But, thanks for pointing out the problem, I will certainly try to remove this error in the next update.
    Regarding YT, in fact the main hurdle in resolving this issue is that in my country YT is blocked So I cannot test myself by playing YT videos. Can you help me out by testing another backup with youtube only (no TSMedia and MediaPortal installed)? I will send you the link through PM and you test that image and then let me know the result later on, through PM.
    Regards,
    mtahirghauri

Problem in Hobird with Rai i think have every image of amiko enigma2 (restarting) nobody fix it yet. I tested even in ur early backup, same problem. channels go in the begin fine but after changing them cople times box greens.

YT now starts, he loads the clips from the internet and i can see the menu of many default clips but when i pres ok on some clip the risiver greens.

You cand send me on pm everytime you want to check something...

ps, i use $kype; Burim_Beqaj
    msn hotmail; Beqaj_1983@hotmail.com

I prefer more $kype. contact me;

thank you.

I don't invite this sh!t, It just comes to me. I run, It runs after me...

• this is the best image out of all the fixes ive tried for my amiko alien,i could do really with a backup of 28.2 would be brilliant.best stongest most usable image by far,thankyou for your work.

is it possible for someone to make a 28.2 backup of this software please.

• this is the best image out of all the fixes ive tried for my amiko alien,i could do really with a backup of 28.2 would be brilliant.best stongest most usable image by far,thankyou for your work.

Mate, thanks for the appreciation. In my country, 28.2E is not receivable. So I am sorry, I cannot provide you backup of this satellite.

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!