Cloud-ibox enigma 2 with vu remote

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,935 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi everyone who has tried this box is it anygood for streaming and multi sat please let me know im very intrested in one thanks

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• personally i'd avoid it as it's nothing but a Vu+ solo clone in a smaller shell, and it suffers badly from overheating issues. added to that none of the main E2 support teams will give you any kind of official support for images if and when things go wrong.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi everyone who has tried this box is it anygood for streaming and multi sat please let me know im very intrested in one thanks

They will probably do the job you are after - they are the same as the Openbox S6000HD - basically as pheonix said, although they are not pretending to be a Vu+ Solo, they fool the software that it is, so they are a bit controversial. If you do get one - make sure it is one that has a fan or it will give off a funny smell, like plastic burning! They are poor quality, like they could have come out of a xmas cracker... As an alternative - look at this one from our sponsor.
    Technomate TM-NANO-OE Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR Single Tuner Satellite Receiver

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• these boxes are quite good, depending if you have got it from a good dealers and not a cheapy one, i have sold load of these and never ever had a problem
    they do the job and are just like the vu solo nothing different all but the box is smaller ;)

• I got my self the ***box mini solo to mess about with and so far so good, Its the same as the ibox and openbox, it uses the vu+solo software, i know its a cheap Chinese knock off but if you keep that in mind when buying and don't expect much from it you wont be disappointed.
    I have my box in the open and after it being on for 3 days heat has not been a problem but if it was enclosed I could see it getting hot.
    f955553588fc698a1b736.jpg
    ae0f48e508f6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-mWO...eature=mh_lolz

Looks a bit better than the openbox and ibox as well

• Guys i'm closing this thread. We do not allow the discussion of clone Vu+ products on this site.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!