Dm 500s

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,448 times. The last Post () by freddyg.

• Thanks for your quick Respond!!Can you tell me where on this file i add my private info like server and user name? this is the file i'm useing rqcamd-1.31-GEMINI-PPC.tar.gz

formats are as follows:
    #
    # newcamd://<username>:<password>@<hostname>:<port>/<des_key>/[EMM]
    #
    # Example:
    # newcamd://foo:bar@192.168.0.100:12345/0CE3476FF2E1C9D9A0A109B371E3/EMM
    #

• I have this file on my DM 500s Gemini_0470_DM500_max_var_12122009 i also load this file on my DM 500 rqcamd-1.31-GEMINI-PPC.tar.I'm trying to connect to a private server i have password and user not sure where in the config file to put user name and server info.Can you help with a step by step instruction? I'm new to this all of this is to card share on a server...

• note text in red !!!! & thx to pli

1. Fire up the DCC software if you have closed it. ReConnect the software to Dreambox. Goto FTP.
    Locate the rqcamd-1.19-PLi-PPC.tar.gz file in the computer side in FTP client. Transfer the tar
    file into /tmp folder of the dreambox.
    2. Once you have transferred the file, Press Blue button on the remote.
    a. Select Software Management
    b. Goto Manual Install
    i. Select rqcamd-1.19-PLi-PPC.tar.gz and press OK. It will install RQCAMD on the
    dreambox as well as intergrate it with Pli image so you don?t have to manually
    do it. Once finished installing, Press Red Button to close. Exit all the way
    ii. Pretty much all the files come with proper permissions, but if you like to make
    sure all the files have right permission then follow these steps exactly:
    1. Goto Telnet in the DCC.
    2. Type each line and press Enter.
    chmod 755 /var/bin/rqcamd
    chmod 644 /var/keys/rqcamd.conf
    chmod 644 /var/keys/Autoupdate.Key
    chmod 644 /var/scce/EEP01_102.bin
    chmod 644 /var/scce/EEP08_102.bin
    chmod 644 /var/scce/ROM102.bin
    3. Now find the folder where you extracted the rqcamd-1.19-PLi-PPC.tar.gz and goto the keys
    folder. Use text editor to edit rqcamd.conf file. You would need to update the following fields
    per your setup:
    a. webif=1 <- Change this to 0. I have found this sometimes has issues so I disable it as I
    don?t need to use rqcamd via browser anyway.
    b. caid_priorities=1801|1816 <- If you using N3 card, change this to 1816|1801
    c. decoder_type=0 <- Change this to 1 to use the card server instead of internal softcam.
    d.
    e.
    card_server_url_0= <- Put the proper url of the RQCS with username and des key.
    newcamd://dummy:dummy@127.0.0.1:10000/0102030405060708091011121314
    Note: RQCS could internal running on the Dreambox or External somewhere else.
    f.
    process_emm_s=0 <-Change this to 1 to pass the EMM S to RQCS.
    process_emm_u=0 <-Change this to 1 to pass the EMM S to RQCS.
    h.
    If you are using the internal softcam for N2, then you can configure the ?SoftCam Server
    Setting?. Besure to change the decoder_type to 0 to use internal softcam.
    i.
    Save the rqcamd.conf file.
    Create an emtpy file called Keylist.txt and save it in same place as rqcamd.conf(Rqcamd
    supposedly creates it by it self but I do it anyway)
    4. Now on DCC, locate the rqcamd.conf and Keylist.txt in the Computer Side and transfer both files
    to /var/keys folder. Overwrite the files if DCC prompts you for it.
    5. Press blue button and goto SoftCam Setup
    a. Select Rqcamd-1.19 in the Default SoftCam dropdown menu.
    b. Press Blue Button to Save.
    c. Exit all the way and Reboot the box.
    6. Once the box reboots, you will see an Extenal Message saying rqcamd-1.19 has started. The
    message will dissappear in few seconds and by this time you should picture if everything went
    correctly.

I hope this helps

regards
    t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• like this

newcamd://dummy:dummy@127.0.0.1:10000/0102030405060708091011121314

your line would be

newcamd://freddyg:freddyg@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(<input ip or address of server here):xxxxx( < port number here)/deskey here

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Why rqcamd??? I know its used to share the new Telepest Nag3 cards! But if its to connect to a server cccam will connect if you add the Nline to the cccam.cfg!
    DM500 i recommend the Pli image with the xline skin!

• Can you post a link to files?I have the server info i just need to know where in the CCCCam i put my info ?Also in PLi how do i get CCCAm to load when i start up my receiver.Sorry for all the question i;m New to this Receiver just wan't to make it work....A Step by Stem will be nice...

• I load my config file on my DM-500 s .Can someone tell me how to start is ?I use DCC and put in Var folder when i pleg my receiver in and hook up sat all i get is Black Channels .I don't know how to use me config file to connect to server...

• freddy i thought you were using rqcamd ?

• My config file is rqcam.I load my file but not sure if i have to load any other file with it.i'm useing pli software .Can you tell me which file to use with my config file ?

• have you selected rqcamd as your softcam in pli settings with remote control ?

• Yes i have selected rqcamd with remote .everything is working i will get preview channels but it does not look like it's connecting to server.i'm not sure if rqcamd is running @ all.How can i tell if rqcamd is running when i power up my DM 500 s?I can see reqcam in setup also there is cc cam in this version of OpenPli-Turko v06 DM500 CCcam221-Mgcamd 1.35a 25032011_By meteor
    Am i using the correct image?

• log ot box with telnet as root . issue command as root "top" . That will show you all running processes. Look for rqcamd.

thx

t

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!