Channels A/Z

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,488 times. The last Post () by snuggles.

• I have a Amiko Alien 2 triple receiver and with spark you can set channels in order A/Z , Now I have installed Enigma 2 and see that all the channels are in random order , is there also a A/Z option in Enigma2 ?

TIA

• If you want an A to Z list then rather than accessing your channels through the favourites list (down button and blue) - press down and red button for all channels (which will be in 0-9-a-z) or down and green, then select the satellite (services) you want and again this will be presented 0-9-a-z

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ok - when you are watching a channel - press the down button on your remote - when I say down button I mean the down button on the up down left right that surrounds the OK button. This will bring up the current bouquet list. Note at the bottom it tells you red for all, green for satellites, yellow for provider and blue for favourites. Your bouquet list if you have made one (either by creating your own, downloaded channel list or autobouquets) is the blue button. This is in the order that was sorted out by the settings on the autobouquets maker (usually in line with the provider channel numbering) or how it was organised by yourself or whoever made the bouquets. This generally will not be in alphabetical order as this is not how a provider would list channels. Now, rather than pressing the blue button for the favourites, you can press the red button, which will list your channels in alphabetical order - but the current channel will be highlighted - so if you are on sly sports it would be on 's' so you need to scroll to the beginning or press the '1' button on your remote. If you press the green button instead of the blue or red then you will get a list of scanned satellites - so if you have only scanned 28.2e this will be the only one there. - you will see 4 folders - current transponder, services, providers and new - select services, and you will get all the scanned satellites in alphabetical order - again with the current service highlighted so it might not start on a - as above - note that the numbers come before letters in the list.

• Thanks for the help but If I press the down button and then the red button the channels are still not in 0-9 / a-z .

Everything else is correct . very weird

• maybe do a rescan and try again - you could always use a channel list editor to put them in the order you want but that is tedious and will take a while! Maybe a peculiarity of your particular recevier/image who knows!

• Well It's all clear now , The Image I have came from another forum and was the latest one ( it's not on this forum )
    Just checked the HDMU official german forum and they say I was right the list was not alphabetic in that image , tomorrow there wil be a new image and the alphabetic list will be abck again .

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!