S-K-Y Link viewing card & Secure Plus IRDET**O CAM

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,094 times. The last Post () by dbxxx.

• Service fee paid up till 24/9/14 which will open the channels listed below

CT1, CT1HD, CT2, CTsport, CTsportHD, CT:D, CT:art, JOJ, JOJPlus, WAU, Markiza HD, Markiza, Doma, Dajto, Fooor, Prima family, Prima family HD, PrimaCOOL, PrimaLOVE, PrimaZOOM, Barrandov, ****, ****HD, ****Cinema, Fanda, Smichov, Telka, RetroMusic(MPEG-4), STV1, STV2

The card is under 2 months old & still in its promo period these channel entitlements are valid until 24/9/13

BravaHDTV, DiscoveryHD, HistoryHD, FilmboxHD, iConcertsHD, Unitel Classica HD,, CSFilm, CS Mini, HororFilm, Cinemax, Eurosport 2, Sport5, ****Sport, Sport1, GolfChannel, Slovak Sport, FaH, Discovery, NG, NGWild, ViasatExplorer/Spice, ViasatHistory, ViasatNature, Minimax, JimJam, DisneyChannel, duckTV, MGM, Filmbox, Filmbox Plus, Film+, MTV, LeoTV, Eurosport, HistoryHD, AXN, Kino CS, Musica CS, Doku CS, Film Europe Channel, Filmbox HD, Filmbox Family, Filmbox Extra 1, Fightbox HD, Docubox HD, Fashionbox HD, HBO, HBO 2, HBO Comedy, HBOHD, KinoCS, DokuCS, MuzikaCS, ****SportHD, TravelChannelHD, EurosportHD, Eurosport2HD, NG Wild HD, NatGeo HD, Spektrum HD, MTVN HD, Viasat HD, Film Europe Channel HD, Paprika(MPEG-4), Sport2(MPEG-4), MTV Rock, MTV Dance, VH1, VH1 Classic, PenthouseHD, Private SPICE

After 24/9/13 you can easily renew subscription with prices ranging from £7 - £40 per month. I will supply the buyer with a link for this & also login details to the slylink website where you can manage subscription & also send card refresh signal, reset pin ect FOC unlike the ebay listings.

The reason i am selling is because due to provider changes this card at the moment does not work in modded oscam so have decided to cut my losses & go for another providers card.
    The cam was purchased only 6 days ago costing £40.00 delivered purely to check that the card was still working after the provider changes stopped me viewing via oscam.

Selected EPL games are shown on the slovack sport channel.

screen capture freeware

Cam Info:
    ***LINK CI+ Secure Plus I***** CAM Slot is designed to work with ***link cards which using the upgraded version of I***** coding plus system.

This CAM slot if fully compliant with the next generation of High Security CI+ Secure Plus I***** coding system and it will work with Plasma TV, LCD TV, LED TV, Satellite Receivers with Common Interface Slot.

Price to UK £60 inc 1st class recorded delivery.

PM for further info.

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!