Tutorial - Automated MultiCS r72 Install - Ubuntu 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,668 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• Automated MultiCS r72 Install - Ubuntu 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64

MultiCS is already a very simple & user friendly install but here is a quick script to automate the x32/x64 selection, Install MultiCS & setup MultiCS to start on boot

Tested & Working on:

Ubuntu Server 11.10 amd64 & x32
    Ubuntu Server 12.xx amd64 & x32
    Ubuntu Server 13.04 amd.64
    (I am sure it would work on older releases also if repositories are updated, I did not have time to test with 9,10 & 11.04)

2012-09-15 MultiCS Install.rar

Extract the contents of MultiCS Install.rar
    ftp multics.r72 folder & multics_Install.sh to /tmp folder on your server

chmod the Script with this command

Code
    chmod 755 /tmp/multics_Install.sh

Run the Script with these commands

Code
    cd /tmp
    ./multics_Install.sh

When the script finished you will have MultiCS Installed & Running
    You can check your MultiCS Webif page by typing your server ip & MultiCS webif port no. (192.168.*.*:5500) in the address bar of your browser.
    Username: admin
    Password: admin

NOTE: This script only installs MultiCS with dummy servers, profiles etc etc.. You will have to configure it yourself

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Official Post

hi i just installl the ubuntu 12.04 on my pc and i try run that command but not working can anyone help me

You need to give more info if you want help buddy, ie what message appears when you try to run it?
    Alternatively there is another you can try here.

[h=1]Automated MultiCS r72 Install - Ubuntu 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64[/h]

• Slt vs pouver give a hand to me to install(settle) multics on black hole on dreambox800hd

- - - Updated - - -

Slt vs pouver give a hand to me to install(settle) multics on black hole on dreambox800hd

• Official Post

Slt vs pouver give a hand to me to install(settle) multics on black hole on dreambox800hd

- - - Updated - - -

Try the attached version.

• b2ac499f370f.jpg

multics.r84.rar

for some of the latest distro's

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!