dish tv pairing card help me

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,216 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Banned for 1 week for not following the rules and being a twat in general!
    I asked him 3 times to post an introuction yet he insisted on asking for support by PM & spamming the same thread in every section of the forum.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• To be honest there is very little information available here for that type of card as this is a European forum which does not really cover Dish TV as most people in Europe cannot even see the footprint of the satellite this provider broadcasts on.

If its not Dish TV its Astro which again we cannot see in Europe. I have no idea why people keep asking these questions here as most people here have very little knowledge regarding these providers.

As far as i am aware both of these cards are hardware/software paired and cannot be shared without boxkey/rsakey.

Nano

As far as i am aware both of these cards are hardware/software paired and cannot be shared without boxkey/rsakey.

Yes but the rsa keys in NA are a lot easier to obtain than over here so there are a lot of private servers but not many willing to share the know how because of Kudelski's war on cs/iks servers.
    Also there were hundreds of NA forums shut down and the domains seized over the last few years so that drove the masses underground.

The op will be using a nagra 3 card and as said many times n3 is n3, they are not all identical but closely related, either rqcs, sbox or oscam will do the trick if you have the required info !

• this is conax card and uses zenega 1004s box card is paired with box and uses rsa.key for pairing.
    zenega1004s have 2 models with serial port and without serial port.
    question is this that how to extract rsa.key from dump .bin file.which is 64 bit

• Now thats sensible. If he posts the bin not only may you be able to find his Boxkey so will the provider. This will also identify the customer account to the provider.

Very sensible indeed if you want your subscription cancelled.

Read the rules.

<4> NO Posting of Keys, Softcams or blank card files for watching Pay-TV.

<10> DO NOT post your email address, IP address, DNS address or any private data on the open forum, this is for your own safety.

RDXNeel please do not invite other members to break the forum rules again. This forum does not want to enter into any litigation with Dish TV or any other providers.

Thread Closed

Edited once, last by nano ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!