New Satellite Receiver Help Wanted

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 591 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hello All

Please could you help me regarding buying a new receiver?

At the moment I have a spiderbox hd9000, which has started to play up a bit and I am interested in a system for around £200 to £300.

I am currently looking towards a VU+ Solo2, but I am worried it may be hard for me to setup my ccam provider/clines. In the spiderbox its a case of going into client setup, then ccam setup, putting in the IP address: (xxxxxnn.het.net), then to Port: 09011, then Id: XvrD8, then password: H25ed. Please could you tell me is it reasonably easy to set up the Solo2 or is there more receivers out there would suite me?

Best regards, Hadyn - IOM

• I have just got this receiver and have also got a spider 9000 so understand what you are saying. These boxes come without any cams installed but there is info on here on how to do it. I found it a little difficult and in the end installed a backup image from here that already had them installed and from there it is fairly simple. Just don't go too far with your questions on this as such discussions are not allowed. However I wouldc say that if you do go for a Solo2 you will not be disappointed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!