oscam 8917 possible bug ?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,298 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Just updated to oscam 8917 today box running dvbapi was messaged for a duplicate login , when having a look other readers were loging in and out , went back to 8884 and everything except 1 reader is back to normal , anyone else seeing this ??

• Just updated to oscam 8917 today box running dvbapi was messaged for a duplicate login , when having a look other readers were loging in and out , went back to 8884 and everything except 1 reader is back to normal , anyone else seeing this ??

No problems found so far myself with that particular version but i do not use dvapi!

Most of the new changes could be related to cacheex tho...still messing with this version myself.

• No problems here either, but I also dont use dvbapi.. It is possible that you have old obsolete settings from older svn's in your configs, a few settings have been removed, you could go through your webif section by section & save (Without making changes)
    This should update them and remove redundant settings..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!