Help setting up Local on Debian

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 905 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• I need abit of help. I have a debian Server and i two sky uk cards, one is just a basic package and the other is just asian channels. I want to put both of these locals connected to my debian server, which card readers do you think i should use?
    Should i use oscam ccam and if it is possible to enter two box keys because the two cards are linked to two separate boxes.
    Thank you for your help.

• Hi Ace,

Follow some of the great guides on this site over in the linux section . You will need 2x boxkeys as you have 2x cards .You could either use smargo's or omnikeys . Smargo's placed in a powered usb hub would read the cards nicely. Oscam would be ideal for your scenario as you could create a services file purely for your asian channels on your 2nd card from within oscam. Omnikeys are a little trickier to setup under oscam as you will need to install extra libraries on your debian installation . All the info is within this site anyway ; just go look .

regards

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• so do you recommend smargo reader then? to be honest, i just want the easiest way lol. I've never played around with oscam before, is it difficult?

• Smargo's would be ideal and better if used in a powered hub . It almost halves the read times on n$s cards. Oscam is a learning curve for sure but blows all other cams out the water once you get use to using it . Or you could opt for the easy option and just read your cards in cccam which you already sound familiar with . Again all info is on this site just read read read.

regards

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!