2 lines

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 708 times. The last Post () by smiggy1974.

• i got solo2 yesterday i am new to this i am very slowly getting used to it. is it possible to put two lines in a once i have put a c line in that works , but i want to put a n line in as well when i try to do it it over rides the c line . Thease are lines i transfered from spiderbox. i am using vix and also have dcc on my laptop

• You can add as many lines as you like bud, is it a problem that the nline over rides the cline??? your cam will always try to clear the channel from the quickest source first.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• i am using cccam 2.1.3 do you need a differnt cam to run a n line if so how do you change them. i have two lines to insert a c line and a n line. hope this info helps

i put both lines in at the same time using cccam cfg file. in cccam info it just shows the c line but not the n line in severs

The NLine is not connected..
    Double check nline dns user pass & key

Was this line working in spiderbox?
    Where is the NLine coming from?
    Did you have the line in both box's simultaneously?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Both lines worked in spiderbox the other box is disconnect unplugged boxed awsy. I was just transfering the info of the lines to my new box

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!