Help needed on Solo2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 501 times. The last Post () by huester.

• Hello All.

I should be getting my Solo2 sometime during today.

Can anyone help / guide me in how to put in my ccam clines into to my Solo2, which at the moment I have using in my old knackered spiderbox hd9000. I have not used Linux before so please be gentle with me as I am getting old! Also I must appologise if I am breaking any rules here by asking this sort of question. I have never used ftp from pc to receiver either, so a little guide on what leads, program etc do I need to do this, so any help would be great. I think the Solo is coming with the BH firmware installed. I have a V box unit that connects to my 18" jack on my one metre dish, I don't know if you guys needed that info or not.

My spiderbox has this setup in clients: CCAM, IP Adress: sewaht2.snipnep.net, Port: 900062, ID: Dz70AS1, Passwordd; XXXdm8q.

Please can someone help in how, what I need etc and how do I type in the above clines, an idiots guide would be great.

Best regards, Hadyn - IOM

• Haydn,

you won't get any help on here m8 regarding lines etc, but I suggest you have a good look around on Google. I was struggling and found a pictorial guide that solved the problem. It really is quite simple. You will need a programme such as Dreambox Control Centre to FTP. You should find a download and info on this site regarding this

regards

• Official Post

you won't get any help on here m8 regarding lines etc

Not the case at all, simply using the searchbox gives you many results simillar to this one.

[h=1]How To Enter A C line On MaxDigital XP1000 With Dreambox control centre[/h]
    The process is exactly the same on all E2 images, the only difference being some use different config directory's.

• apologies for misinformation, I need not have struggled if I had realised I could find this info on here. It is sometimes a little confusing as to what can be said, but at least I have learned a little more today

regards

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!