Permenant Timeshift?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 686 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi All, sorry if this has been covered before but I have done an advanced search and couldn't find anything.

Is it possible to enable timeshift so you can rewind at any time without having to press 'timeshift' button every time you change channel whether using Spark or E2. From what I have read so far I don't think it's possible in Spark, not sure on E2 though. Just received my box today and have just finished setting it all up and getting the plugins sorted on Spark, time for E2 now:thumbsup:

Thanks in advance and I love this forum it's a wealth of information with a lot of members willing to help each other out. Keep up the good work!!

• There is a plugin called "permanent timeshift" for E2 receivers. This is a standard feature on a lot of images. I am certain that this function is available on this receiver. If you are flashing your first E2 image - have a look here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/am…judder-problem-fixed.html
    because the judder problem that you used to get with E2 on this receiver has supposedly been fixed with this one. If permanent timeshift is not built in to this image then you should be able to install a plugin to get it working.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!