hello all what is the best image for my vu solo+ box.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765 times. The last Post () by danthe.

• hello all what is the best image for my vu solo+ box... i have been on it for months and getting nowhere... i want to be able to have tsmedia and 1 channel... i carnt do cccam to much for me to take in... i like blackhole image. but this image i have has no tsmedia on it... witch i would really like as the box is no good atool then lol...can anyony do it for me over the remote access cheers all lee

• Hello buddy,

Install the ipk file attached to the "tmp" folder of your box, you do this by using a FTP program like filezilla or DCC. It's our own add-ons panel. When you have it in the tmp folder then on your remote press the green button then the yellow one and select manual install ipk file.

Once you have it installed then once your box restarts press the green button to get to your plugins menu, in here you will see the Linuxsat addons panel, open this and then press the down button on your remote until you come to "Plugins", in here you will find TS media, press ok to install it and then you will have that with 1 channel included in it.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!