sly Uk glitching problem with clines.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 877 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello all,
    This is my first post. I have been lurking around a little while.

I have a dr-hd d15.

I have upgraded to firmware 118p. I can access external cards menu via the green button.

I have tried with some test clines, that have several packages including sly uk.

all the other pacages on astra work properly without issue but the packages on 28,2 are freezing every 30 seconds or so. Do you have any idea where the problem can come from?

also I do not know how to have permanently 7 days epg.. when i swith off the dr-hd all the information is lost I uploaded a cnf channel file found on this forum.

thank you for your help.

• First post should have been an introduction!

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

• Also we do not offer support for people who use payservers on the site i think you need to read the rules before you post again

• The reason it is glitching is because the scumbag payserver you are using has overloaded cards due to how many 5ky UK are getting locked out.

It won't be long before 5ky UK disappears for good and its due to the tossers that make profit out of our hobby.

If you are using a Payserver Danidar you are not welcome here.

Thread Closed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!