need help with tsmedia

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 437 times. The last Post () by toonshare.

• hi everyone ive loaded tsmedia on a mk xp1000 and on ip feeds i can only watch live sport 1 and nothing else

ive loaded this loads of times on to vu solos and duos and the feeds all open why is it not working on the xp1000
    can someone shed some light on the subject as im pulling me hair out now flashed diff images and still nothing

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• Hello toon bud,

Just checked myself on the duo2, exactly the same here so not a fault with your receiver....

I would expect it's a problem with the server the feeds are coming from, just going to have to wait until it's fixed....

beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• mmm right its strange as i watched the toon game on my vu duo yesterday on live sport 10 but i couldnt get it to work on this xp1000 mate

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!