Dreambox with Gemini Image Oscam CAM Script

• I'm moving over to Oscam myself because of encryption changes CCcam can no longer handle. I downloaded the oscam bin, created the oscam config files but didn't have a script to start the oscam cam by itself without CCcam so a little searching on the Oscam WIKI and modification to an existing CCcam startup script and we have a suitable script.

I've also configured oscam to use existing C lines as oscam readers, F lines back as users and the card reader to the local box using the oscam built in client DVBAPI so I no longer have to run cccam or oscam/cccam together. All C and F lines work in the same way to your peers. I will put something together and post when I have a little more time.

1. Rename the oscam binary to oscam or alter CAMD_BIN= in the script to the name of your oscam file. The oscam bin should be in /usr/bin with executable permissions (chmod 755).
    2. Create the oscam_cam.sh script with the following content and copy to /usr/script and ensure it is executable (chmod 755).

oscam_cam.sh

#!/bin/sh

# OScam Gemini Script

CAMD_ID=1793
    CAMD_NAME="OScam"
    CAMD_BIN=oscam

INFOFILE_A=ecm0.info
    INFOFILE_B=ecm1.info
    INFOFILE_C=ecm2.info
    INFOFILE_D=ecm3.info
    #Expert window
    INFOFILE_LINES=1111111111000000
    #Zapp after start
    REZAPP=0

########################################

logger $0 $1
    echo $0 $1

remove_tmp () {
    rm -rf /tmp/*.info* /tmp/*.tmp*
    }

case "$1" in
    start)
    remove_tmp
    /usr/bin/$CAMD_BIN &
    ;;
    stop)
    killall -9 $CAMD_BIN 2>/dev/null
    sleep 2
    remove_tmp
    ;;
    *)
    $0 stop
    exit 0
    ;;
    esac

exit 0

##############################################

3. Restart Enigma2.
    4. Blue button Select "oscam" as your current SoftCAM in the menu.

• master G

Set the Label from OSCam Scripts to Scripts OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!