problems with BH 2.0.6 backup by Ten Below

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 790 times. The last Post () by master G.

• as the title suggests. Thought I would try this image and all looked fine at first but have had many problems with crashes and problems with booting up. Now I cannot get it to get past the bootup screen. Had this yesterday and reflashed but now its gone again. Have re downloaded the file and will flash again and see if that works. I am using the backup by Ten Below.

regards

• yes. I have had trouble getting hard drive to be seen so added HDD manager and I think that may have caused some problems. Also because the HD wasn't being seen I wonder if I may have overloaded the internal flash with epg/auto bouquets. I have now reflashed and am trying again, but still having trouble with hard drive. If I go into info it shows up but not showing any of the films etc I have recorded. Do I have to initialise it. I don't think I did in the Vix backup I used. Don't want to lose the recordings. Where do I put my Oscam server file. I have gone into Var/tuxbox/config/ymod/server. Is that right?. Thanks for help

regards

• Official Post

That will have caused problems with the BH device manager, press blue twice then select device manager to mount your drive.

I made oscam ymod use a different config directory otherwise you would need to manually change configs every time you switched between it & regular oscam, normal oscam configs are located in /etc/tuxbox/config.

• Have you tried this :

Have a look in the fstab file in /etc folder and add the following line to the bottom if it isn't already there.

/dev/sda1 /media/hdd auto defaults 0 0

Now save fstab file and reboot the receiver.

It might help?

• I also had this issue after selecting the ymod version of oscam via the blue button menu.
    I have tracked down what I think is the cause, a fault in the /usr/camscript/Ncam_oscam_ymod.sh file.
    The line that starts the cam (/usr/bin/oscam_ymod -c /etc/tuxbox/config/ymod) should have
    an & at the end as per /usr/bin/oscam_ymod -c /etc/tuxbox/config/ymod &
    or the script never exits and the boot up stalls.
    Try adding this & to the end of the line in the script BEFORE you make ymod the default cam and your
    box should then boot up ok even if ymod is the default cam.

Hope this helps.

• Official Post

Well spotted buddy, it does not stop the image booting but does mean an E2 restart is required when changing from oscam ymod.
    Online fix is now available, press green then select LinuxsatSupportAddons scroll down to Misc & install from there.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!