Av scart

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 551 times. The last Post () by drake36.

• Thinking of buying this receiver mainly for its size <30 cm which fits for the space I have on a wall unit!
    I want to distribute the signal to another tv in bedroom via an RF modulator which connects to the sat receiver via the scart connection . Does this receiver deliver both HDMI and scart signal ? HDMI for tv unit close to receiver and scart for rf modulator for further distribution.

• hi my friend, I think yes, at night I turn on my panasonic projector to watch a movie, and I can try connecting the plug hdmi to the projector and the scart to tv , and so I check if both have signal.

• Thanks! Any info?

hi my friend, I think yes, at night I turn on my panasonic projector to watch a movie, and I can try connecting the plug hdmi to the projector and the scart to tv , and so I check if both have signal.

• hello my friend, sorry I'm late, but I had many problems in the last three weeks and have not had time to come to the forum, but I remembered that I had an answer to give you, i do not know already you decided your problem, but here goes my test, you can connect the scart and hdmi at the same time, there is no problem and run both at the same time, if you need help do not hesitate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!