crossepg with openpli-3.0-beta

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,160 times. The last Post () by voyger.

• Hi

I have a dm800se with the A8P sim with the openpli-3.0-beta image can I use crossepg with this image if so is there a tut to help me.

Many thanks

• i don't thing there is a specific tutorial very simple to install just download crossepg from the pli panel put a memory-stick and config crossepg to go on usb-stick then start download.. make sure you config crossepg to go on usb-stick other-way the IMAGE will crash
    that all what you need to do

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• first download the crossepg plug-in from panel
    go to menu/plug-in/Download plugin batton green/extension/crossepg download

you have to put a memory-stick and config crossepg to go on usb stick once you done that you have to enable the package you want to download

then you can you can go to crossepg and start download

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!