CCcam abort every 10/20 minutes

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,822 times. The last Post () by ideali.

• Hello to all,
    I have a linux server with oscam + cccam 2.1.3 that has always worked very well.
    I have the
    1 nline local card and
    * 4 cline of friends.
    CCCam I drop all the time with this error, does anyone know give me some info:

Description: Ubuntu 9.10 - 32 bit
    Codename: karmic

*** stack smashing detected ***: ./CCcam terminated

There are a lot of similar threads popping up lately with cccam. Since cccam 2.1.3 has not changed in years, I can only assume this problem is being caused by some new implementation in other cam(s) connecting to cccam.
    But, I really have no idea, we would need someone with pretty decent knowledge of c or c++ to debug. Im sure there are a few programmers on here that would have the know how..
    If not, you could try to document the problem on Stack Overflow or Similar site.. Lots of guru's there with in depth knowledge..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Official Post

CCcam never fixed this although you can downgrade to version 2.0.11 which is said to be free of this problem, beware though that alot of people do not like sharing with such an early version but then if it works im sure your peers will understand.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!