Alien 2 HDMU image issues

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,870 times. The last Post () by cyberspace.

• I have downloaded HDMU_11424_E2_spark7162_211_git_5556_nodebug_gst_Flash.zip and have been experiencing 2 issues, maybe somebody can point this noob in the right direction?

1) When selecting favorites the RADIO Channels keep coming up, eventually after messing about the TV favorates appear- annoying

2) The Menu system keeps either altering position and/or size.

Maybe these are straightforward fixes for these problems, but I have been banging my head against the wall for the last week and have just sucked up the courage to ask for help.

• The images for the Alien 2 have always been buggy. Apparently the new Open Pli image is supposed to be quite good. It also seems to have sorted the issue regarding juddering whilst watching HD channels.

Nano

• OK downloaded and installed the PKT-Hyperion v2.1 mod by mui4tler image successfully.

Another 2 issues,

1) My external 1TB external drive is detected as sda1 but I cannot record to it at present (I think I will need to format it to ext3) for it to be recognised. Then I will setup Cross EPG

2) I get a black screen when connecting via mgcamd (I can see the box successfully connected) via Oscam), I think I will have to play around with the mg_cfg file to get this working now

• Not meaning to blow my own trumpet but go with my Complete PKTeam Hyperion v2 Image. 90% of the plugins you'll ever need are preloaded.

Hyperion also allows you to do online software upgrades which I believe is something which cannot be done with HDMU. Everyone also says that Hyperion is more responsive than HDMU and of course, Hyperion supports the HD Judder Fix..

So, in a lot of ways, Hyperion is a no brainer. Look in the Amiko Images section

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!