Cheap E2 box

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,649 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• As previously stated though the nBox units are good for the money but at the end of the day they are not a proper E2 box as it does not use a MIPS CPU, plus it also has capacitor issues.

I cannot comment on the E3 box but to be honest its spec doesn't seem too bad at all. Can't seem to find much in the way of a UK supplier though.

Nano

• so the problem is flying capacitors uboot but always supply morzna raise Tünek the same oglondanie is shell on E2, reading the card and oscam config in shell terz how you want stuff, and miracles are just dreambox and VU +. Sorry for the convenience of being paid

Nbox BSLA pen OPEN-PLI V8

VU+SOLO2 IMAGE VTI

• Faza mate i'm not 100% sure what you are trying to say my friend. I have owned both BSLA and BSKA boxes and like i said they aren't bad boxes for the money, infact they are bang on for what they cost, although as i have stated many times before Enigma2s native use is with a MIPS cpu not an STi one. The image designed to run on MIPS has to be reverse engineered/modified to run on an STi chipset so its always going to contain bugs until its totally written from the ground upwards, plus a lot of plugins that work fine on a MIPS box don't work when run under an Sti chipset. In my mind that doesn't make it a proper E2 box.

As for the capacitor issue, its not something my BSKA nbox has suffered from but it does seem to be the general consensus with these boxes. I like to play with my boxes as it keeps the hobby interesting. I have owned several STi based boxes and none of them have met the same expectations as both of my Gigablue boxes or my Dreambox, none of which i would class as a top rate MIPS box as they are all getting on a bit now.

At the end of the day its personal preference, i just don't rate the STi based boxes as i don't think they are in the same league as a MIPS based box.

Nano

• Anyone looking for cheap, reliable, GENUINE, E2 box should take a look at the new Octagon SF8 HD Octagon SF8 HD (NEW XP1000) Single Tuner DVB-S2 Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver Itsa based on the massively popular XP1000 and only £129. Ideal for bedrooms, cool silent fanless unit. Even the display brightness can be adjusted, a very rare feature on this type of display. Can be set to show channel number or time.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!