***uk new white card and receiver model drx595

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 619 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi,
    i have purchased today a ***box model drx595 , i activated the card all works fine, now i want to use my dreambox, so i put the card in the latest oscam version,

i am only able to get some channels but not all, sports and *** premium channels are not working while working fine in original receiver?

if i read well today they say new receiver like mine need boxid??? does anyone know how to calculate boxid from my box? i found some software and online calculator, but they don't work for my latest box. too bad i have that new receiver :(

please any help how to get my card work on oscam and get all my subbed channels.

Thanks

• Welcome to the forum ziadsa before you post again can you please read the forum rules and then introduce yourself hopefully somebody will then be able to help you thankyou

• Please read the rules and make an introduction.

Your card is paired to the box using the newest pairing method. OSCam can work out the boxid used in the old pairing method but not he new one. What you are getting now from the card in your Dreambox is all your going to get. If you want to watch the premium stuff your going to have to put the card back in the 5ky HD box.

Sorry to say it but there is nothing you can do at this moment in time will change that.

No point in continuing this thread any further as you have your answer.

Thread is now closed.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!