re boot problem

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 635 times. The last Post () by huester.

• Hi,
    currently running Ten Below backup of vix 3.0. Have changed the skin to Army mood blue. Nice. Like the skin and the image. Checked for update and updated to 745. All went well until reboot when it has just got stuck on the 'openvix' screen. I have tried switchoff at back and when it came back on it showed a 'Black Hole' screen first and then went to the openvix and got stuck. I tried the BH 2.06 before this image but took it off because of boot problems. Is it possible a bit of the BH image has not been cleared. What should I do next

thanks

• have reflashed the vix image and updated to latest vix 746 I think. Took a long time to boot up after upgrade, but I noticed that it still showed Black Hole on bootup screen. Is this normal? Rec is working fine in all other areas. What would a factory reset do?

regards

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!