Engineer Khan's Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark 7111 with 28.2 E - 30-09-2013

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,400 times. The last Post () by kakexi.

• Mates:

Here is my latest backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark 7111 Receivers. It is based upon OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image dated 14 April 2013.

Main Features:
    1. Sateliite XML file include all satellites between 7 West to 122 East. Ku band and C Band on same position are included as separate satellites.
    2. Satellite channel lists of 7.0E, 9.0E, 13.0E, 26.0E, 28.2E, 38.0E, 42.0E, 52.5E, 53.0E, 68.5E (C-Band), 75.0E (C-Band), 95.0E and 105.5E (C-Band) included.
    3. Softcams, including CCcam, Mgcamd, Oscam (ymod v18 t46), Camd3, RuCam, Wiccard installed. DigiTurk at 7 East OK with Oscam (v18 t46).
    4. Latest Plugins including, TSMedia 3.91, MediaPortal 4.8.1, , CoolTV Guide 6.4.0, DD Subtitle Player 3.27, HDD Manager and MyTubePlayer installed. Recording on USB HDD possible using HDD Manager plugin. Many more plugins may be installed from built-in server.
    5. It is possible now to grab screenshots with video.
    6. Fully compatible with android applications like "Dreamdroid" and "Vu+ Player". Watching channels on android through "Vu+ Payer" streaming is possible.
    7. New boot logo added. "Magic", "nBlack51" and "dTV-Reloaded HD" skins installed, more can be installed from built-in server. Keymap used is "Amiko" but it may be changed to "standard e2" by going to Menu>Setup>System>Key Map.
    8. File "player2.ko" replaced to fix the problem of shaking on some channels as reported by some users.

How to install:
    1. Only use Spark plugin "e2_upgrade" to install this backup successfully.
    2. Extract it and copy "back_of_e2" folder on a USB Flash Disk.
    3. Connect USB Flash Disk to your Spark receiver while the receiver is running in Spark.
    4. Go to Menu>Plugin and start e2_upgrade" plugin.
    5. Press OK button on remote, scroll down to "back_of_e2" folder and press RED button to select it.
    6. Press RED button again to start installing this backup. After installation is completed, switch to Enigma2 by using front panel method.

FTP Login details:
    User: root
    Password: root

Here are few screenshots to give an overview of this Image:

Boot Logo:

Infobar:

Bouquets View:

Channel List View:

Satellite List View:

28.2 East Channel List:

Blue Panel:

Alternate Softcam Manager:

TSMedia 3.91:

MediaPortal 4.8.1:

CoolTV Guide 6.4.0:

File password: engineerkhan15

• thankyou great work love it .is there a way of deleting all other sats so I can just have a working 28.2 ,cheers for this hardwork

this is the best ive tried just need to add cross epg now and im done.try the best people

• Great job, expect more with update. Do not I trussed the menu to overclock the cpu, if it is not present you can insert it in the future? thanks

• Hi thank you for sharing your image, has anyone managed to get crossepg working on this? i'm also unable to use a pen drive even if its formatted as ext3

• hi thanks for the reply i've got the flash drive working didnt realize i had to allocate the space :) i only have merlin epg in plugin list to install

I've made a uk 28.2 version based on yours with *** uk channel list and crossepg, would you mind me uploading it, I've included your name on the bootscreen :)

• (My Backup Enigma2 for Spark7111 OpenAR-P - Full Working DISHTV) Mytube work OK. Your recent backup does not work 30-7,15-9,30-9 Mytube.

• Hi I've made a uk 28.2 version based on yours with *** uk channel list and crossepg, would you mind me uploading it, I've included your name on the bootscreen :)

Hi bazz007,
    I love this image from engineer Khan but cant see to load cross epg. Can you give me a link to your version with -----uk and cross epg please
    walsheb.

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!