Automated MultiCS r72 Install - Ubuntu 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,616 times. The last Post () by giovanybecali1.

• Official Post

TUTORIAL Automated MultiCS r72 Install - Ubuntu 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64

MultiCS is already a very simple & user friendly install but here is a quick script to automate the x32/x64 selection, Install MultiCS & setup MultiCS to start on boot

Tested & Working on:

Ubuntu Server 11.10 amd64 & x32
    Ubuntu Server 12.xx amd64 & x32
    Ubuntu Server 13.04 amd.64
    (I am sure it would work on older releases also if repositories are updated, I did not have time to test with 9,10 & 11.04)

Extract the contents of MultiCS Install.rar

ftp multics.r72 folder & multics_Install.sh to /tmp folder on your server

chmod the Script with this command

Code
    chmod 755 /tmp/multics_Install.sh

Run the Script with these commands

Code
    cd /tmp

Code
    ./multics_Install.sh

When the script finished you will have MultiCS Installed & Running

You can check your MultiCS Webif page by typing your server ip & MultiCS webif port no. (192.168.*.*:5500) in the address bar of your browser.
    Username: admin
    Password: admin

NOTE: This script only installs MultiCS with dummy servers, profiles etc etc.. You will have to configure it yourself

All credit to the author gb21063.

• First i got this error:

/bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

I fixed it with this:

sed -i -e 's/\r$//' multics_Install.sh

• Hi everyone I learned a lot from this website want to ask one question which Multics is best to install on vps I have Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit there is lot of version don't know which one is compatible thanks for ur help thanks

• Hi,
    Newbie Here. I followed the instructions above, I want to install MultiCs on a free test vps from amazon. For the beggining I just want to see the Multicardserver application on my
    browser. The output for the script was succesfully executed with putty client(down below), but when i try to access it and see it in the browser it tells me ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT when i type it PrivateIP:5500 and
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when i type it PublicIP:5500. I opened all UDP and TCP ports from amazon management console, but nothing. I also installed apache and my page in publicIP I have Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page, so services are working,
    but i am struggling to show multicardserver GUI on browser. Any thoughts would help.

Thats it! Script has completed
    To Log into the MultiCS Webif
    Open your web browser and type your server IP
    & multics port number in the address bar
    PrivateIP:5500
    Username: admin
    Password: admin

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!