Sorry another AU problem

There are 49 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,966 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• As soon as the bulletin about the new pairing method went out to to the 5ky ahem... engineers i paired the card upto my old Sd Pace 5ky plus box before any of the, i've lost my premium channels threads stared to appear and i haven't looked back since and to be honest its only used by the wife and kids so that card is not a major priority for me. I also won't pay the extortionate fee 5ky charge for the HD channels so no loss there.

I have my Italian card for my HD viewing :haha:

• Yes i have noticed the 28e HD channels when scanning. ike i said i don't spend a lot of time on 28e these days anyway. When i do watch the UK stuff its usually through my VM cable sub anyway which i get most of the HD channels i watch included.

Nano

• hello mate

yes with the oscam/oscam setup the last lot of updates worked fine.

the bill yes ok they love their £95 a month off me :sure:

the previous emm settings I had were for BT sports update, saving emm's -u and -s

i'm now trying the emm configs I posted without shared being enabled.

see how that goes tonight.

regards: canthackit

• Try updating through Cccam with f lines that have nothin but a username and password.

i.e F: user password

This is how I update and usually from a box at a different location. It has no restrictions and I believe this is key to updating it.

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• canthackit - Im in the same boat as you ive had my server running a good while now. Cards were updating in oscam fine without any issues. The last 2 months no updates have hit my 2 cards and now im panicking as the entitlements run out in a week. Im pretty sure it has something to do with *** wanting to pair my cards and get me to update my software on my recievers. Can anyone offer any advice? 1 card has 1 day left and the next has 8 days left. Anyone any suggestions what i do? Should i buy thomson dsi recievers and repair the cards?

• Like ive said my setup been working fine without problems for a long time. Im just not recieving any EMMS at all. Im using oscam to read the cards and have CCcam clients connect to recieve. Somethings not right but cant figure it out. Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

• Please read the rules Badboy. Please let me draw you attention to rule number 1.

Nano

• ok the multiroom card in the Pace

it paired ok, but over a 24 hour period never did the updates, I thought it had but I was only testing fta channels, guess i'm just going to have to bite the bullet and contact $$$UK and see what they can do.

now back trying to get the server updating

• Try ordering a movie, that usually does the trick as it has to update the entitlements to open the movie for 24 hours.

Nano

• hi lads i use ccam/oscam on server and have duo using CCcam2.1.3
    on local connection I use f/c lines using CCcam and i am getting
    plenty EMMs try using on local client box
    F: bedroom1 1bedroom (example)
    and on client try
    C: 192.168.1.55 bedroom1 1bedroom (example) local connection
    were 192.168.1.55 is you local client ip remember do not but any restrictions
    so don't use any of this 0 0 1 { 0:0:1 } on the F or C line
    hope this might help, work perfect here..

• I have this method without the F line and still no emm

• @ canthackit and others

i am in the same situation
    but today i checked my cccamphpinfo and i see 2 EMMS no entitlements yet but i am going to wait?

what you reckon guys shall i wait or byte the bullet and call *** as well

never seen the EMM untill today

have untill 14/10/2013

bedroom |xxx.xxx.xxx.100 |00d 20:42:15|00d 00:00:04|8794 (8785)|2 (2)|2.1.3 |0963:000000:125f (ok) |
    xxxxxxxx |xx.xx.xx.20x |00d 00:25:05|00d 00:00:04|3506 (3506)|0 (0)| 2.1.4 |0963:000000:1078 (ok)

• blacklisted

if it's subject my post about the SD updates that was a card in an old pace box.

please please don't contact $$$uk about pairing/updating your sub that you're using in the server.

the only time to call them is if all else fails and you go the route I did with the Pace or whatever SD box you choose.

• just to keep u updated

i checked again as i post

know updated cccamphpinfo

|bedroom |xxx.xxx.xxx. |00d 23:57:57|00d 00:00:06|10264 (10254)|3 (3)|2.1.3 -----------------> 3ecm now

and entitlements updated to next month to 23/11/2013

so just keep patients and should work

for all

read through this thred

never changed anything so my configs worked and updated PC server with svn 7944

• Which version of oscam?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!