password for dcc ( box - vu+ duo2 )

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,190 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi,
    Please i do need some help
    have downlowd the backup image of blackhole for my new box vu+ duo2
    the problem is that i need to put the lines in config using dcc but it requires a password and i dont know wich one is,
    i have tried the following ones:
    Dreambox, blackhole, vuduo2, vu+duo2, and also with out anny password, and nothing
    does ant buddy know the correct one or can any buddy explain me how to put in a new one
    thanks in advance for help
    Damion

• The password should be BM750 with original bh images...although i would not not know what people change passwords to when they have played with the software? these passwords in my book should be left well alone...

Anyway there is e2 plugins readily available namely root password changer so look into that if stuck...

• What backup image have you downloaded exactly buddy???, this will make it a lot easier to find out what the password is, any of the backups posted on here by the Linuxsat team will have the passwords stated in the post that contains the backup file.

In my own experience I have always use the default password of "vuplus" to access original Vu images or BH, ViX etc etc

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Black Hole 2.0.5 Rev A Vu+Duo2 UK Ready Backup By master G

Thanks for your information i will try the passwords stated on the post that contains the backup file.

• @ sam77h35:
    Bonjour,
    Ce est avant tout un forum SpeeKing anglais.
    Se il vous plaît poser vos questions en anglais.
    Se il vous plaît lire les règles.

Hello,
    This is primarily an english speeking forum.
    Please ask your questions in english.
    Please read the rules.

Google translate.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!