how to add clines to icecrpt s1600chd

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,946 times. The last Post () by smokoe1.

• hi how to add clines to icecryt s1600chd thanks

i to have just brought one of these boxes did you find out how to add cccam etc,i am just finding out i have to update firmware
    i am in spain and going to try astra 28.2 and intelsat 27.5,
    so anybody with any info would be much appreciated.cheers

• I have been looking around Google for this subject not had much joy though.
    Can anyone help Me with setting this up for CS.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi cj1558
    To add line, menu, Internet,net client config, choose a server 1 to 8, press yello button to edit then enter line details when finished press red button to store
    Server name xxxxxxx dds.net
    port, xxxxx
    paeeword you got from supplier,
    emulator N: for newcamd, C: for CCcamd.
    then red button to store.

• Iv been asked to fix 2 of these boxes by a friend, I have cccam lines which I am 100% sure I'm putting in correct, when I select cccamd as the cam it will not connect to server, any help would be greatly appreciated

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!