Problem with decoding the premier league with canal digital Norway with Dreambox

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,117 times. The last Post () by Julesd.

• Earlier this year it became clear that TV2 Premier League channels and TV2 Sport channels were combined to TV2 Sport Premium. Meanwhile, the price for the football package increased.
    Broadcast to watermark!
    Premier League in the United Kingdom has in fact decided that all satellite distributors should be required to identify their subscribers.
    This will be done using a number that will be displayed on the screen - a sort of watermark, and to prevent unauthorized viewing of Premier League broadcasts. This watermark will be visible on the TV screen for a few seconds during the tv Broadcast.
    All Canal Digital customers (with satellite 0.8W) which would broadcast from tv2sport premium 1,2 and 3 with caid 0b00 must buy latest HD tuner: HD 2850 st or ADB HD PVR 5720 CDX.
    October 1st, there was a update from canal digital as they have announced.
    For many who use card in dreambox or similar will get black screen on premium sports channels and hope someone will find a solution for this. To believe that oscam should do this in a way?

Strange that this has not been implemented in other countries, but this is perhaps just a beginning?
    A few have solved the problem with Viasat HD caid 090F and 093E but think there are very few who get this. Is at least not anyone talking about this ...... They have access to the premier league and all HD channels.

• Anything I can do to find a solution..? I can try anything, if I just get some input/guidance/advice. Please PM if you have an idea. I'm using cccam, but could always convert to oscam if it's necessary.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!