Transfer Files From Vu Duo Hard Drive To PC?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,556 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Just wondering if I can wirelessly transfer a taped programme on my Vu Duo Hard Drive to my PC & then record this to a DVD blank disc in my PC to play back on a DVD player?

• yes this can be done with dvd authoring software on the PC. Log on to your receiver with FTP client such as filezilla or winscp, or you can even add your Vu+ Duo hard drive as a network drive on windows so long as you have SAMBA installed on your receiver, then just save the file you want to your PC

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I logged on with Filezilla and found the movie in HDD & right clicked on this and clicked download.
    I then clicked file & it showed me that it was being downloaded to the C drive.
    But after a while I got a message saying that the file was too big for Notepad.
    I'm new to this procedure & I would be grateful if you could give me instructions on how to do this the correct way.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!