Norwegian Tv2 Sport Premium HD (Canal Digital)

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,968 times. The last Post () by Smeitt.

• I dont want to be rude...But what do u mean? Julesd? What do u mean?

Regarding this topic.. this is not HwPairing at all this is just softwarePairing from Conax side..

• I dont want to be rude...But what do u mean? Julesd? What do u mean?

Regarding this topic.. this is not HwPairing at all this is just softwarePairing from Conax side..

Then I hope for a solution - if possible. In the OScam ticket it's been asked for a dump of the ADB-tuner, but not sure if there is a hack for this tuner public.

• matter as solution to the problem in the original box, exactly the same manner as Viasat HD solution. These are complex and do not think many people have knowledge of how to make a dump from the original tuner. This will also be a problem for those who have *** eventually.

• Sorry for the bump.

No know solution to get Norwegian PL channels working per date? (other then using the original box of course)

Edited once, last by warkyy ().

• Official Post

I have not personally seen them working but from rumours and screenshots that have been flying around these channels are now back open, But it looks to be from Commercial Payservers who else!

Interesting that, thanks for the reply, i have read the channels are opening for them on 4.8e/5.0e but not on 0.8w

Fingers crossed whatever process has been used for the circumvention will be leaked for hobbyists to enjoy also

• I've even tested solution @ digi247 describes,
    price was / is 25 Euro each month and there were serious people.
    Operated in several countries, one of them is italy.
    server is g-box and client encrypted mgcamd in vpn tunnel.
    It was picture the same day as PL disappeared in Norway, even HD channels that are now encoded with CD sweden are open.
    Otherwise it was TV packages for the whole europe and more.

• Interesting that, thanks for the reply, i have read the channels are opening for them on 4.8e/5.0e but not on 0.8w

Fingers crossed whatever process has been used for the circumvention will be leaked for hobbyists to enjoy also

I have a Peer that has TV2 Sport Premium 1HD open on 4.8° east , The problem is that certain parts of the UK are now out of reach of this transponder as it switched from the Nordic beam on Astra4 to the tighter nordic Beam on SES5.

I do get a signal on very good weather days but any slight change even cloud makes it unwatchable, Again not 100% sure but i think there is a slight difference in the encryption on the TV2's on 4.8° east to the ones that are on 0.8° west as i can hear the audio on 4.8° east even with no connection but on 0.8° west there is nothing at all.

The screenshots i have seen of the ones on 0.8° west are certainly not confined to any closed source receiver with an emu the Guy had them opening with Cccam, Again i believe this is through a payserver and not a hobbyist

• Those are 090f cards. New 093e does not work.

I have a Peer that has TV2 Sport Premium 1HD open on 4.8° east , The problem is that certain parts of the UK are now out of reach of this transponder as it switched from the Nordic beam on Astra4 to the tighter nordic Beam on SES5.

I do get a signal on very good weather days but any slight change even cloud makes it unwatchable, Again not 100% sure but i think there is a slight difference in the encryption on the TV2's on 4.8° east to the ones that are on 0.8° west as i can hear the audio on 4.8° east even with no connection but on 0.8° west there is nothing at all.

The screenshots i have seen of the ones on 0.8° west are certainly not confined to any closed source receiver with an emu the Guy had them opening with Cccam, Again i believe this is through a payserver and not a hobbyist

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!