Blackhole Image and Mgcamd 1.35a patched

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,908 times. The last Post () by levi45.

• I have the Blackhole image 1.4.6 (S+y ready) which is great but I have tried to patch as per title without success. Is a back up image possible with this patch as my dish can move to 39e? Many thanks.

• have you inputted latest keys ?

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Yes and tried to install pinkytoo patch after downloaded Mgcamd 1.35a but still not working. I'm pretty sure it's me and I've missed a step or something.

• Yes and tried to install pinkytoo patch after downloaded Mgcamd 1.35a but still not working. I'm pretty sure it's me and I've missed a step or something.

please download this file mgcamd_1.35a_Bulsatcom_Patched_by_pinkyto0o_Enigma2.rar
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Install an original version of mgcamd_1.35a on your receiver
    2. Replace the binary file /usr/bin/mgcamd_1.35a with the one from the archive
    3. Run chmod 755 /usr/bin/mgcamd_1.35a
    4. Replace the config file /usr/keys/mg_cfg with the one from the archive

Start/Restart mgcamd

NOTES: To avoid freezing and rebooting problems
    you have to keep H: { 07 } setting in mg_cfg
    hop this will help

All my files for test purposes only .

Please don't ask anything via pm .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!