Vu+ solo problems

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 493 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi Guys

I am totally new to this world so be gentle with me.
    My problem is my picture froze then I couldn't receive anything at all.
    I tried doing a software update and lost everything.
    Looking around the web I keep seeing things about 'images'
    Do I need to update my 'image' and if so to which one? It is using vti I know that much.
    I had the same problem about a year ago and when I contacted the supplier they said the firmware needed updating and to send the box back,
    which I did and everything was fine, until now.
    I could probably do the same again but would like to sort it out myself without the hassle of returning it.

Can anybody help? but it really needs to be in laymans terms

Many thanks

Sam

• Which supplier are you referring to? The one who supplied the box or are you referring to somebody who you pay for your channels?

Nano

• sounds very much like your paying some one for your channels which is a big no no on this forum and many others, if this is not the case and you have a genuine card just say so and people will help you set it up, if it is however the case you wont get help as your supporting pay servers.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• No I use it to pick up stations on hotbird 13e

I think the question is if this is happening on free channels or subscription channels - and if you have subscription channels are you receiving them using a Card or by other means?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!