different clines on spark

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 801 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• i have a multi sat system trying to get my lines activated in spark
    got 2 cccams and 4 mgcamd lines all are working when i tried them on spiderbox
    but seem to having trouble getting to work in sparkcould someone put a link as to how to get them to work
    they work fine on enigma2
    thanks ricky

• That`s a fair few lines may i ask when you got them from also have you checked that there still active etc

i have a multi sat system trying to get my lines activated in spark
    got 2 cccams and 4 mgcamd lines all are working when i tried them on spiderbox
    but seem to having trouble getting to work in sparkcould someone put a link as to how to get them to work
    they work fine on enigma2
    thanks ricky

• 2 of the mgcamd are backup if server down .....is they are active tried them on spider
    can get one line to work on 28-2 but they wont work on other sats ie 19.2 etc
    got them from ,,,xxxx name ---cesarium

• Unfortunately comber doing a quick Google search cesarium is a payserver on that site and we do not offer support for members who use payservers as it clearly says in the forum rules i recommend you read them and perhaps contact the payserver scumbag directly sorry.

2 of the mgcamd are backup if server down .....is they are active tried them on spider
    can get one line to work on 28-2 but they wont work on other sats ie 19.2 etc
    got them from ,,,xxxx name ---cesarium

• Might be an idea comber if you PM me or another member of staff the dns address or email address of this payserver, considering we have a member of that name on this forum as well that should really be checked out and removed if he is the same person.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!