Latest Version of Oscam Not updating Entitlements for 0963

There are 40 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,194 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• I have 3x 0963 cards (Full Sub, Setanta & Basic), I have had no emm updates in a few weeks.
    As a test, I put one card in cccam only Server (I eventually listened nano :laugh:)
    And I put the other two in old version of oscam SVN #8825 (Exact same configs as I have been using)
    All 3 cards updated to late november within 2 hours. It is possible that this is just an amazing coincidence, but if it is a coincidence then it is the exact same coincidence as last month.

I would like othes to confirm that there is indeed an issue with the latest releases of oscam & 0963 emm's.
    Unfortunately, everything was fixed before I had a chance to log the problem.
    Maybe someone else can put one card in older version of oscam & one in latest and log

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• cards can only update when sly send emm out if you miss it it was missed you then need to wait till the next send out of emm they arent just there all the time , I have had issues with the latest oscam though still on 8884 has been stable for me

• Just noticed this update on streamboard, 20 mins before orig post, Typical :laugh:
    Changeset 8962 ? OSCam
    Might be sorted in #8962!!!

steve

cards can only update when sly send emm out if you miss it it was missed you then need to wait till the next send out of emm they arent just there all the time

I have given cards more than enough time to update in oscam steve, I even setup to log all unknown, global & shared & Zero were getting logged so it was deffo a real issue but hopefully sorted now

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I did read somewhere that somebody had accused the OSCam team of being in cahoots with NDS. Its probably all bollocks but it does make you wonder.

• I did read somewhere that somebody had accused the OSCam team of being in cahoots with NDS. Its probably all bollocks but it does make you wonder.

Like with most things its probably a guy from nds thats part of the oscam team ,couldnt see the benefit of being in cahoots though next few builds will give you a better idea

• Hi,

You probably have a setup with a server having your cards and the STB are pure client.

In this case please check this parameter:

OSCam/en/Config/oscam.user ? Streamboard Wiki

Knowing that if both server and client use the default settings (2) this won't work!
    You need to leave the default value (2) on the client and change the value on the server (set it to 0) and give it a try. This parameter is set on the user side.
    On the client you need to set it on the dvbapi user on the server on the client user definition.

I am pretty sure that your cards will then update.

Pr2

• hi just wondering where you got the #8825 version . I have setanta sub and entitlements are running out on the 18th of october and dont seem to be updating.
    I have updated to the latest version #8962 so might give it a few days see if it does the trick

On oscam the oldest verision I see is #8850

• hi just wondering where you got the #8825 version . I have setanta sub and entitlements are running out on the 18th of october and dont seem to be updating.
    I have updated to the latest version #8962 so might give it a few days see if it does the trick

On oscam the oldest verision I see is #8850

If you build it yourself you can revert to any version.

Sent from my S4

• I only use cccam clients to update my Cards m8, They update fine with exact same configs in #8825 so it was deffo something that went astray in oscam latest builds.
    I posted 2 tickets about it but they were ignored at the time.. It looks looks like it has been spotted so fingers crossed all will be good now...

I did read somewhere that somebody had accused the OSCam team of being in cahoots with NDS. Its probably all bollocks but it does make you wonder.

Like with most things its probably a guy from nds thats part of the oscam team ,couldnt see the benefit of being in cahoots though next few builds will give you a better idea

I would be pretty sure that nds have someone in there trying to spoil the brew, but it would not be easy sneaking code past so many watching eyes, but not impossible!

• Hello again, still nothing updating, four days left and counting

I've at last managed to get Oscam 7944 up and running as cs/emu

I've got the emm's configured as I always have done since BT Sports, they are thus would you recommend me to continue as they are or is there a better config for them?

here's how they are configed atm:

blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

and I've got AU enabled on the reader and dvbapi is that advisable?

thanks & regards: canthackit

• I'm not at home to get you the settings but they are the same. I have a server but my main box was using dvbapi which I disabled and then used a bedroom box to AU.

Don't see how webif can be disabled with dvbapi off as that's just for clearing channels on box running oscam server.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• hi
    dvbapi you use if you watch tv on that server as well, nothing wrong with this.
    if you update your card threw the dishcabel from the sat direct then you better leave dvbapi "on".
    if you use a client to update your box make sure the au is "on" on server and this client or clients.
    make sure these clients have their boxes connected and "on" over the night as well.
    then emms coming like thiefs in the night.

by the way my emms blockings are diferent, but works perfect since long time.

blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

i seen many cfgs they have all the emmms blocked, well i dont.
    how can i receive emms when i block all of them?
    no guaranty anyway, this is just how it works smooth in my set.
    all the best
    el pirate

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!