Help for two simple problem

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 668 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hye all. My question might sound little weird but kindly help me guys.

1st, how do I find ECM usage for per peer? I see some people able to findout ECM usage for per hour for their each peer. So how to do this?

2nd, my card is not subscribed with all channels and when some of my peer go to unsubscribed channels thats causing come problems from my side to other peers and myself. So can I do setting somehow to drop that particular peer from server for few minutes? Anyway to do this?

• Official Post

Hye all. My question might sound little weird but kindly help me guys.

1st, how do I find ECM usage for per peer? I see some people able to findout ECM usage for per hour for their each peer. So how to do this?

Click the users tab in oscam web info to view ecm usuage.

2nd, my card is not subscribed with all channels and when some of my peer go to unsubscribed channels thats causing come problems from my side to other peers and myself. So can I do setting somehow to drop that particular peer from server for few minutes? Anyway to do this?

Use oscam services to block the unsubscribed channels on your second card.
    [h=1]Oscam.services For Sly UK ( sid assign/reject )[/h]

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!