Pkteam Bluepanel Backup Manager help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,431 times. The last Post () by aScottishBloke.

• Hell
    I would like to take a full image copy of my tweaked image
    When in backup manager v2.2 last option on the list is make full backup of the whole image options are FLASH or USB
    Which do I choose
    Am I correct in thinking that if I use usb then the image will be stored on the usb drive currently plugged in rear USB
    What is point of FLASH option ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

• Sorry meant hello not hell

• Excuse my ignorance but if I use spark will that backup my e2 image or spark image or both

yea northern is correct, go into spark > plugins > and press ok on a plugin that looks like e2_upgrade then you will see backup e2 at bottom input your usb, press the color button for e2 backup and press ok. dosent take long eighter ;)

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!