Gigant Addons Pack for VU+ Receivers Support

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,655 times. The last Post () by balanga.

• I have just installed GAP 7.1 on an ENIGMA2 STB running Blackhole 2.0.5 and Enigma2 will not restart.

The GUI has changed from the default VU plus screen to a silver ball on three blue lines with G I G A N T written underneath.

There is a Message (2) which says 'Box has no fancontrol hardware ->FC2 deactivated'

and the spinning image in the top left hand corner has been spinning for half an hour, so I guess the system is stuck.

What should I do?

• Hi mate I've just put the same question/problem in a different section only difference being I used Blackhole 2.0.6 and Gap 7.3 and tried also meoboot /image's same outcome as you so the only thing you can do is let it try to load spinner going then back button reload your image via usb.Good luck if you find a way to load GAP please let's know.Cheer's

• Official Post

At the bottom of the post where you downloaded from i can see in big purple letters....

Adjustable fan duo2, SOLO2, Offers and solo deal with the gap two independent plug-ins: System fan controll and controll2 fan. The latter placed experimentally to reduce the temperature in the standby mode. It works great, but only if you are using a skin-mod DMconcinnity that supports a temperature sensor Gemini (controll2 fan created for dreamboxów).

Skins standard hdglass, and system for vti and the black hole can not work with it properly, because they do not have support for this sensor.
    However, you can try to test compatibility settings by pressing the yellow button controll2 fan and wait several seconds for the results (at the end to save the settings). If you do not notice a significant improvement, we must fancontroll2 uninstall the plug and leave the system from Vu (fan controll)

Try deleting the fancontrol2 folder from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/ and rebooting.

• Hi Ten thank's for your help. You always have a simple solution I would not have thought of.
    However will have to wait until tomorrow as wife's got the tele remote glued to her arse so will have ago then,do you recommend using a image in meoboot/usb rather than in the flash.Cheer's

• Hi mate I've just put the same question/problem in a different section only difference being I used Blackhole 2.0.6 and Gap 7.3 and tried also meoboot /image's same outcome as you so the only thing you can do is let it try to load spinner going then back button reload your image via usb.Good luck if you find a way to load GAP please let's know.Cheer's

I tried to install BH 2.0.6 but it fails on my Openbox S6000HD.

I have since re-installed 2.0.5 and will attempt to install GAP 7.3 and delete fancontrol before rebooting.

Let's see if it makes a difference...

• I tried to install BH 2.0.6 but it fails on my Openbox S6000HD.

I have since re-installed 2.0.5 and will attempt to install GAP 7.3 and delete fancontrol before rebooting.

Let's see if it makes a difference...

Having looked for GAP 7.3 I can't find anywhere where I can actually download it.

Any usable links would be handy...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!