not booting up after mgcam disable

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 439 times. The last Post () by master G.

• heyho---first post and i have a problem. have a duo clone running vuDuo 3.0.205 cloneuk I got from this site some time(1yr) ago. All has been ok until my mgcam expired and as I have a cccam available I decided to use that. did the CCcam.cfg and put in etc..... I know it all works ok when running.
    Problem is that if I have to reboot box it will not boot up--just stalls on gui screen..... have tried disabling lots of things but have got down to this------if I stop mgcam running(has to be stopped to use cccam) and try to reboot box, it just stalls..even before I have done anything with cccam (then have to reflash image). have tried lots of other images but most of them will not even boot-up the box.
    I appreciate this is a clone box (I didn't know it at the time and didn't use it a lot as had spiderbox on motorised system and just used the vu for astra 28deg).
    Any help appreciated and its taken a lot of work to narrow down the parameters of fault---so whats in the mgcam that assists the boot-up

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!