ecm info help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,738 times. The last Post () by foz.

• for 2 nights ive been trying to get ecm info on my new vu+ solo2
    i have vix image & updated online
    i have metrix hd skin installed
    running oscam
    i can get ecm info from blue button oscam cam info
    ive tried setting the second info bar but will not show?
    can anybody tell me where i am going wrong
    thanks
    foz

• If you are using the Matrix HD skin, the second info bar will not work as far as I can remember. Matrix HD is highly customisable, so go in to the Matrix settings and choose a different layout that will give you more on your infobar.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hmmm working now
    i set it to general as you suggested musogeek, saved the skin it wrote xml file i noticed that oscam info was working great :)
    then set it back to metrixhd default as it was previously was it wrote the xml file
    now it works ..!
    i assume i never had the second info set in the image when it orignally built the skin.xml file
    hopefully if some finds this you may save yourself alot time trying to figure it out
    foz

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!