Amiko alien 2 Advanced tuner non.usals setup problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,180 times. The last Post () by morrisg.

• Have got 13 28 and 19 sats setup on tuner b amiko alien2 advanced setup using non usals and disecq 1.2 and stored ok on my motorised system but can't see any other sats listed under satellite in advanced tuner set up
    Need to add Thor 1w
    Help please

Got all 4 on my tm800hd ok and loads of others listed also

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

• The channel list that is installed on your box now will need to include thor 1w for you to be able to setup 1w on your motorised dish, how did you install the channels for the sats you already have setup?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Sats were available under tuner advanced config setting
    Any way I can add Thor please

• Where can I get a channel list that includes other sats can I copy from other images if so where is file located

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!