Please help newbie

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 299 times. The last Post () by shahbanue.

• I need help. Is there such a thing as a Dummies Guide to installing Enigma2 plugins. I have an Octagon s8f with VIX image pre-installed. I want to install the On Demand plugin for BBC & ITV players but I do not know where to start. I have read various articles on this forum but unfortunately I am non the wiser. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Official Post

FTP an .ipk file to var/volatile/tmp > Press Blue button > VIX > Install local extensions - highlight it and press OK.

The OE-Alliance OnDemand player is already installed on ViX images, look in plugins or extensions menu.

If you can`t find it or think it`s not installed look on the image feed, Menu > Plugins > Green button / Download plugins..

If you see this message

" sorry feeds seem be in a unstable state, if you wish to use them please enable 'Allow unstable updates' in online update "

try this buddy --> Menu > Setup > System > Software Update > Allow Unstable ( untested ) Updates = YES..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!