EPG on VU+ Duo 2 Blackhole 2.0.6

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,800 times. The last Post () by Taximonkey.

• Guys I'm looking for some help with setting up a Multi EPG on my new Duo 2.
    I'm using Blackhole 2.0.6.
    On my old Etrend ET 9200 using Vix image I would just run Autobouquets and then after it did its thing I would press EPG on remote and it would all load up OK showing a similar EPG to Sly layout with program details and descriptions, brilliant.
    Now on the Duo 2 I installed Autobouquets and it ran but I don't know how to get a similar setup going here. I have to press EPG then Multi EPG (Blue button) then pick a bouquet but then I just get a bog standard black and white list of channels that shows no program details or anything. I have tried a couple of EPG from the feeds and they were rubbish, Cool and Merlin I think.
    I just want to be able to press EPG on the new remote and be taken straight into a decent multi EPG where I can scroll forward through the days and look at program info and set timers etc.
    Been trying this for the last 2 days and going round in circles.
    Any help guys?
    Thanks!

• make sure you have a usb mounted and mapped to media/usb then blue red and download rytec uk
    and thats it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!