Something not right with my Duo !!!

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 893 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• Hi ALL,

my vu duo still not right, i am still running bh 2.0.1 and went to flash stb for the latest bh 2.0.6 with my usb and nothing happens,
    I have re formated my usb just in case it was that but trie again with bh 2.0.6 and turned stb off connected usb then turned back on and again nothing.
    So third time i deleted bh 2.0.6 from usb and tried bh 2.0.5 back up from master G and un rared as usual downoaded onto usb turned vu duo off connected usb and turned on and still doesnt want to flash all very strange ???

also noticed that every time i downloaded image onto usb i found extra folder (crossepg) first two times and third time i found samsung kies file wtf ?

• try formatting the USB flash drive with this tool

Code
    https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/eula_windows

before you do, click 'option' and change format size adjustment to 'yes' to be on the safe side

Just to ensure that the drive is being formatted properly.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Re-format the usb stick you use to fat32 again, then place the folder which contains the image you want to flash on it, it should be named "vuplus"

That's all that should be on there, if there is anything else delete it, then make sure no other devices are connected to any of the usb ports on your duo.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Re-format the usb stick you use to fat32 again, then place the folder which contains the image you want to flash on it, it should be named "vuplus"

That's all that should be on there, if there is anything else delete it, then make sure no other devices are connected to any of the usb ports on your duo.

tried that earlier on today no difference...
    musogeek that software works and trying to install new image now ta

• Sorry Guys didnt want to start new thread post as i thought it might be better to keep this one going as it is to do with bh 2.0.6, apologies if i should of started new thread.

I would like to thank Ten for his help in helping me finialise installing bh 2.0.6 (oscam Cccam prob) all sorted thanks, Anyway, I was having a little look through at Black Hole Image Skins and previewing them which was great and there was no problem, I have since downloaded addons such as bbc iplayer 1 channel etc through fire ftp and through vuduo and yesterday and today when i try and view or should i say preview bh skins my vu+duo crashes everytime, does anyone know why and what i can do to prevent this ??

• I would say one of the plugins you have installed has over written part of the base code of the firmware. You can try uninstalling them one at a time to see if that helps. If not you will either have to live with it or start all over again with a fresh reflash.

• Official Post

Sorry Guys didnt want to start new thread post as i thought it might be better to keep this one going as it is to do with bh 2.0.6, apologies if i should of started new thread.

I would like to thank Ten for his help in helping me finialise installing bh 2.0.6 (oscam Cccam prob) all sorted thanks, Anyway, I was having a little look through at Black Hole Image Skins and previewing them which was great and there was no problem, I have since downloaded addons such as bbc iplayer 1 channel etc through fire ftp and through vuduo and yesterday and today when i try and view or should i say preview bh skins my vu+duo crashes everytime, does anyone know why and what i can do to prevent this ??

Make sure PicturePlayer is enabled in Black Hole Speed Up / Blue button X2.. Maybe you should go back to the previous skin that wasn`t crashing..

• just tried blue button x2 and it crashed again green screen lol ??

Same thing happened to me. I had to reflash 2.0.6 again....
    but now I have another weird problem. No gsod, but when I try, blue+yellow button (system info) there's no info at all. Everything 0%, anf if I push blue button for "active processes". There's none, blank...weird. I wonder how this happened. If I restart the box everything is normal for a while. The only thing I've done recently, is restarting xxcam from webif. No downloads.

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Same thing happened to me. I had to reflash 2.0.6 again....
    but now I have another weird problem. No gsod, but when I try, blue+yellow button (system info) there's no info at all. Everything 0%, anf if I push blue button for "active processes". There's none, blank...weird. I wonder how this happened. If I restart the box everything is normal for a while. The only thing I've done recently, is restarting xxcam from webif. No downloads.

same here happens to me when i press buttons as you mentioned

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!